Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

I'm reporting this live from Loyola's library where I have a European guy waiting for me!! Literally, he said he'd wait till I was done on the computer so we could go for a walk before class. I'm half sketched out and I half wanna pawn him on Critter, (think Patrick Swayze). I suppose there's no harm in talking to him... Maybe he's gone?!

I just found out also that my thesis was too ambitous. It's more the scope of a masters thesis, so my supervisor basically told me to simplifiy my thesis. I'll do all of it in the study but only write about some of my variables for the thesis and if we ever publish it for real, we'll use everything. Maybe that's why I had no idea what I was doing....

Well gtg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home