Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I'm feeling more like myself again. I can hardly believe that school is nearly over, well actually classes are nearly over, but my exams don't end till Dec 23rd as I once whined previously. I'm getting more comfortable with public speaking and giving oral presentations. I still turn red and my mouth dries up but I get through it and finish feeling high. It's the same feeling as when I climbed. I guess 'cause of the fear and anxiety, there's a little thrill to it. I hope I don't sound too crazy right now. I have my last presentation of the semester aujourd'hui, actually ce soir.

I was going though random blogs yesterday and read some interesting stuff. One guy's was written from a prison. I didn't know they had internet there. http://beerpongers.blogspot.com
Check it out if you want. There is a voyeurism feeling to reading stranger's blogs, but it's on the net, so it's public!

Well il faut que j'aille a L'école.

Au Revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home