Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Monday, November 15, 2004

I think I'm procrastinating because I'm afraid to do it wrong. My proposal presentation is on wednesday and I'm still not progressing. I love playing in powerpoint, choosing my background, making the title slide. But that's about it.... I have 2 hours before I go to Step, so that's plenty of time, right???

To continue the grumbling, I went to CLSC today. I couldn't believe how bad the doctor wanted to get me out of her office. I asked her questions and it was like pulling teeth. Maybe she was having a bad day, but damn... If I had the brains and no blood & injection phobia, I'd try to make a difference in health care.

Oooooo Rotty! Last but not least, Critter & I (and possibly Jayne??) are going to our first real concert. Actually Jayne has been to concerts before, I think. Saturday we're going to see Great Big Sea at the Spectrum!!

Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home