Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Friday, November 19, 2004

I feel like a nerd. I'm doing schoolwork on a Friday night. But, I'm just delaying gratification. Tomorrow I'm going to the gym in the morning (step class!!) and have my 1st concert -Great Big Sea. You wouldn't guess how many people have asked me who they are!! Sunday is my killer day and that's my weekend.

I'm trying to be productive despite the emotional drainage. Four hours can be gruelling... but I'm starting to feel a relief of a burden. To be practical and insensitive, it's one less thing I have to fit into my schedule. My sleep cycle will probably improve as well. So that's that. I won't write anything else incase I'm breaking some kind of laws and defaming his character. (I don't think I am)

I think I'll go to bed now. It's been a hectic 24 hours....

4 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger Rik said...

i just read your comment on my blog.
I don't know you, I came to your blog by the "next blog" button on the top right of the screen :)

greets

rik

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Jeremy Brendan said...

Don't worry, sis. Time heals all wounds (except of course fatal ones!) :)

Just make sure you take some time for yourself; chill out and don't work so hard! If you just keep busy, you won't be able to deal with everything and you'll bottle up your emotions. Don't be like Grandma Margaret! :)

Talk to you soon (probably tomorrow).

Peace & Good Luck,
JB.

P.S. call me if you need to talk, ok?

 
At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you will know who i am ... the one with sciatica. sounds italian eh but hurts like hell. take one day at a time the old cliche and yes as jeremy brendan says keep busy. just remember steel wool went on to find a better life.in apite of mario
and merc adores you

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger Jeremy Brendan said...

No, I didn't.

I said don't keep busy.

This is because if you keep busy, you'll never have the time to laboriously go through the emotions and ideas that you need to conquer in order to feel better.

Then, after a sufficiently-tiring amount of time, you have an epiphany and then from there, everything is easy.

When my One and Only ended things, I mourned for a few weeks before stumbling upon the idea that "No One Woman Has a Monopoly on Beauty".

After that, everything was fine.

Then again, I'm not exactly an expert on these matters. I'm usually a wreck when things like this happen to me.

Peace,
JB.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home