Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Sunday, October 24, 2004

This message is sponsored by Critter.

On Saturday night, Oct 30 2004, there will be a Halloween Party in the cold water flat located on 819 Du Couvent. Invite all your friends, dress up and it'll be fun.

I haven't invited anyone and Criss has been telling everyone but she told me to invite people. I'm going along with mass marketing or maybe niche marketing.... not sure who reads this blog of mine!!

Anyhow, I gotta go to tutor and then to work and then I'll be home to sleep at about midnight. Sundays can suck but it's all about time management.

1 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

COUNT ME IN!!! your cute!

BAz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home