Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Saturday, October 16, 2004

Look at me, I'm wearing a lesbian shirt!!

I went to Terry's house today and he let me dig through an old bag of Bag's clothes. I got a lesbian shirt out of it. FYI a lesbian shirt is a button-up checked dress shirt, you know the kind guys wear. I'm feeling a lot better than I did hier, everyone here had it, but it was short-lived.

I'm feeling stressed a bit, mainly cuz those deadlines which were so far away are a heck of a lot closer!! Arrg, oral presentations = stage fright. I think the semester is half over, proudly we have still not had to turn on the heat yet. I'm semi-agnostic but thank god! I hope we can hold off till december (not likely).

Well I should go wake Critter up, she's sleeping in the basement to country music!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home