Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Thursday, October 28, 2004

It's bloody cold outside, especially at 8 am in pyjama pants! I'm so annoyed with Concordia right now. I had to meet with an advisor today just to make sure I have everything to graduate in the spring. And it turns out I'm missing a general education class, one that I thought I had gotten equivalence from Ottawa U. So, it turns out I'll be taking a geography class next semester (Dad will be so proud...). It's not the end of the world, just being spoiled I guess. I didn't want to take any more electives, I have so many yet they won't count towards a general ed class.

Tante Faye & Oncle Doug will be at the flat ce soir. Mais j'ai mon cours de ASL, alors I won't see them. Il faut que j'aile....

Au revoirs et a Samedi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home