Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

It must be the cold weather. I'm feeling like I'm having a fat day, but I don't feel fat, I just feel low. There's no particular reason except maybe Mercury withdrawals!!! Maybe also the anxiety of public speaking (tomorrow & friday I do it for my labs and next wednesday I really present). I just feel like I need a good cry but it'll have to wait till after my seminar and step class. I feel really funny writing this here on my blog.

1 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Jeremy Brendan said...

Not having a good day I see. Don't worry--tomorrow will be brighter and/or better.

Our folks were kind enough to handle the tuition and I'm going to pay them when I get my loan. Once the gov't sends me those papers for proof of my employment, I'll be able to receive that damned loan! :) Also, you'll be getting a nice chunk of change, ie. everything I owe you which is enough to buy a small car.

Have a good night & keep your chin up! Besides, you're with a groovy guy & have your whole future ahead of you. Just make sure it's a future that includes relaxation and extra-curricular activities (like Rock-climbing!) so you don't wig out.

Our bro here in the city convinced me to go over to his house for tutoring. Turned out he wanted me to do his Physics assignment. Luckily, I didn't have a clue how to do the problems so he gave up and did them himself.

Talk to you soon!
Peace,
JB.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home