Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Monday, October 18, 2004

If anyone knows how to kill fruit flies effectively, let me know!! Our flat is being conquered.
I cleaned the garbages, sprayed windex and vinegar, got rid of organic debris, vaccuumed them up (Elysia did actually!) I don't know what else to do. There are no empties in our home. They are mainly in the kitchen and bathroom and making their way into my room even though there is no food for them in there. Maybe I gotta put my cleaning up a notch and be the neat freak I once was.

Jayne, maybe we can do something this weekend...

Mercury: Sorry for not calling you back. I miss you and play safe;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home