Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Remember how I used to complain about my old lab from lastyear.... Well I went to visit them today and decided that I'll do a few hours of volunteering for them every week. I have a new lab which I'm doing my thesis in, but this lab was like my family, there were baked goods and I'll go in at convenient times- when I'm stuck at loyola for a few hours! I promise not to complain though...

I also shocked people by telling them about not applying to grad school- well I might just for the hell of it- but everyone else seems to be applying. My RA said that teaching English far away seems like my thing, she also refers to me as a tree planter from BC!!

Well I gtg or I'll be late for another small class.. 15 people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home