Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Mercury and Terrence are hogging Guinevere. Critter and I wanna chill with her too. I have somebody's smokes here- Du Maurier. Going once, going twice, sold to the lady in the second row, she's an 8, she's a 9, she's a 10 I know.... Can you guess what song that is from??

What else can I right? I don't have the right!

Arrg, I should be looking forward to the weekend but because I was too scooterish, I'm still working at Presse. The deserted one on sherbrooke. The one who didn't pay me overtime. The one who's boss steals the minimum wage employees' tips....

Well goodnight !!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home