Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Monday, September 13, 2004

It's hard to sing opera especially in Italian!! Mercury and I once tried, it's just too fast pour moi. So anyways, I had a short weekend. Friday was great, Me and the Lyons girls went to the oratory, then dyed our hair and ate a home cooked dinner here at the flat. I ended up at Sky with my favourite guy and Jayne but left early due to a sore throat. Saturday and Sunday I did nothing 'cept for work and sleep;) Oh yah and everyone came to pick me up at work which was nice!

From now on, I'll only be travailling on Sundays. That should be better because I got no school work done, so I can only imagine how bad it'll be once the semester goes on.

I'm really excited about this semester. I think it's because of working at Presse all summer. Also I got in touch with a guy from Emerald Lake who I worked with last summer.

I gotta get some sleep but I'm still wired and haven't unwound.

Time to say goodbye....

1 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a sore throat now, and a cold to boot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home