Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I'm enjoying the warm summer-like weather. Actually I was caged in class for most of the day, but still got to sneak a bit in between classes. It's good because Laura and I agreed that we don't want to heat the flat till October! (see last year's blog entries....) I was hoping we could hold off until December, but we'll see. Stephane did put in some major renovations in the East end, so maybe we'll at least be warmer. Not sure if the actual consumption of heat will change!

Other than that, I'm heading to class, then to step class. I just got a great idea, what if all my classes in school were step classes!! Oooh rotty, I'd probably be dead if I spent as many hours at the gym as I do in class. It'd be fun though. I think I'm starting to sound crazy. But next semester, I may attempt to get my certification to teach step classes.

Well I'm off for now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home