Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Ready to go back to school...

I've gotten to the point that I can't say "ok" to one more order from my boss. It's gotten awful. We lost another girl (lucky soul) and it's been fairly busy. It's a lot of running around which would be fine if I wasn't getting yelled at to clean this or empty that. It's as if he thinks I just stand around staring at the wall. He doesn't understand that when there are customers at the cash, I have less time to clean and stock, especially when I'm alone. Today I almost broke down, I held back the tears...

Maybe I'm not tough enough. If I have to work part time throughout the fall, maybe I can (should = bad word) find a job elsewhere.

Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home