Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Paige is visiting us!! Well actually she'll be in Montreal for other reasons but she might stay in our cold water flat (which isn't so cold these days!!) This is my 2nd day off and I almost don't know what to do with myself. Criss got called in to work (it was her day off) so instead of visiting the oratory, I went for a bike ride, and ended up at school. I can't wait till we get our net working again. But it is Bell's fault, they deactivated our line so that no one can provide us with DSL!!! Rudy told us to file a complaint with the CRTC- but I don't even know who that is....

Had some good beer lastnight at Brutopia with Criss and Terry and a stranger -Jax from Winnipeg. Funny but a year ago it would be a paradox to say good and beer together. Now I hide beer in my room!! I'm not an alcoholic but I just don't want my brother to drink it all.

Tomorrow it's back to travail. I'm deading working with the boss's wife who returned from her vacation. She did learn a new word though- "please". So instead of just being barked orders, I get a bonus "please" in English added to the end!!

"Marisia!! Debarrasse de les vaiselles maintenant!! Please!"

Everyone tells me that I should quit but it's only 2 weeks more and that can cover at least a month's living.

Well I'm gonna go to step class...

Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home