Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Monday, August 16, 2004

I'm drained and my internet has been screwed up for a while but I won't get into it!! (I'm at school) Eww I can smell my feet, I just got off work and came here!! Ten hours can do that to anyone. I'll bicker online for those of you who can't hear me live!! I haven't had a day off in 12 days and I'm excited for wednesday when I get 2 whole days off!!! ooooh rotty!!

Mercury, I'm really sorry for standing you up the other night but I haven't been doing much except work. But I'll drop by and see you soon. I have so much to tell you and to hear!! I hope I'm still your hag;)

Phil still lives with us.

Only 2 more weeks of full time work- not counting this one.

2 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MARI! i totally understand! you will always be my hag forever and always you will be. i still love you no matter what! *HUGS* hang in there babes, only two weeks left! YEH!

BAz

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Jeremy Brendan said...

Hey! I'm sure this Phil guy is only trying to survive. I even heard a rumour that he's going to fork over some extra cash when he gets paid.

Money is the root of all evil.

Does that make bankers devils?

Seriously, tell Critter that Phil is going to pay some bling for the time he's stayed because his welcome was worn out a long time ago.

Hopefully money will silence the chorus of guilt-inducing friends & family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home