Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Ooooh rotty!!

It's my day off. Elysia's suppossed to visit for her birthday. So much to do.... The renovations are almost done and Criss and I can't wait to move into our "new rooms". Since she ain't been blogging, I'll be a big mouth and say that she found a job at Al Van Houtte on Mcgill College. It's the one below Ste Catherine- there are 2 on that street.

Michel !!!! What am I suppossed to do?? (It's on the radio, haven't heard that since the camp!!)It makes me think of when we girlz used to sing it to Michel Belanger.

Well I better go because I'm supposed to be getting dressed while Criss goes to buy cake mix and icing sugar. But here I sit like Patrick West in my bathrobe, quite a scene for a busy body like moi.

Nothing else to say, keep blogging;)

1 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactly - keep blogging.
Jane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home