Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Lastnight I attended the fireworks with Phil and Clem.  In order to bring beer to the festivities, we filled a nalgene bottle each with beer.  (3 beers almost fit perfectly).  So we drank that and then I suggested we walk home, since it was a nice night.  Well these two had never seen the village and Mercury had called me earlier trying to convince me to go out, but I had declined.  So we first stopped in a dep to refill our nalgenes (not with water!)  Then we stood outside of this sauna and I realized we were in the village.  We actually ended up going in Sky, I was dressed practically in my pj's!!  And I had 2 water bottles strapped to my purse. 
 
I think it was an interesting for them.  Clem's body was being ogled by many men!  We didn't stay too late and made it home by 2:30am!  I'm not hungover a bit but I should be, I mixed a lot...
 
So I now have my sympatico connection hooked up.  But Phil's having trouble to hook up the wireless network to Criss and hopefully it will work, otherwise we'll have to cancel and I think I'm bound in a contract:(
 
By the way, remember Oxford Cafe, the lady who said she was not going to pay me because I quit without giving her notice.  Well she paid a couple of weeks ago.  I had to call Normes de Travail twice and hesistantly she paid me.  It felt nice to win, however I'm just glad it's behind me. 
 
That's all... The boys are sleeping.  I wanna go to the Tam Tams.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home