Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Sunday, July 11, 2004

Hey y'all!

I'm just writing before I go to work... only start at 3 pm! I'd prefer to work the morning but working at night I'm alone and can belt out whatever music I choose to listen to. I also am cleaning for most of my shift which is calming for a neat freak like me, but it's still more fun to clean my own place over someone else's cafe.

Critter came back, the very next week. (Think the tune of "the cat came back") And we're switching rooms when the renovations are over. It should be fun to move into a new room. We also bought furntiture from salvation army- a really big bookshelf and a night table. Tomorrow will be the challenge to get it back here!!!

I don't have anything else to say but I'm drinking way too much coffee, not eating regularly and not exercising enough. I'll change that this week.

Adios!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home