Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Friday, July 23, 2004

Does losing one's vision condone losing one's manners as well?
It's hard supporting someone, giving them food and a place to stay and having them tell you that you do nothing for them.  It's hard because you feel like you're doing everything you possibly can except maybe supporting their substance habits.  And when you're told that you're judging him by asking him to wash a few dishes, that you think you're better than him, how can you not scream??

Folks, if I appear to be going insane it's due to the fact that my brother is living at my house.  It's taking a lot out of me emotionally.  Maybe I am asking too much from him by asking him to do a few dishes.   It just sickens me.  He's a hedonist and I'm not.  It just bothers me that what I do for him he takes for granted and expects more.  I guess when you can expect everyone to give you stuff, there's no point in thinking about the future or planning ahead. 

Arrgh!!  Luckily we have 2 days peace here:) 

:(

1 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Blogger Jeremy Brendan said...

Hedonism? Well, I think I'm more of a utilitarian...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home