Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Just got back from a bike ride to lachine along the canal. It was so liberating that I took off my shirt. The smog will protect me from a sunburn. It made me feel free but it still can't hold a candle to the mountains!!

I also got a new job today, so tomorrow will probably be my last shift at Oxford Café. It won't be a serving job but I frankly don't care at this point. I just want to work for someone that pays me for my hours, not for a crook who pays me for however many hours he feels like. And at the Presse Cafe (where I start on Friday), they actually give me my hours in advance. At the other place, they let me now right before I leave!!

Strangely, I'm habituating to the city. I even started wearing skirts!! It's quite comfortable on a warm day:)

Nothing else 'cept my pc has a Trojan horse and now the sound card stopped working. I partially feel like Phil is responsible because it only stopped working since he's been on my pc, but it's probably a coincidence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home