Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Monday, June 21, 2004

June 28, Let your voice be heard.

But if you're mute, lost or unsure of what you want, take this simple test. Try it, even if you know who you're choosing!! (By the way, I was 100% with Green Party, high on NDP, Liberal and Bloc were tied, and Conservative was low 40%) Still don't know who to vote for!!

  • Whodoivote4.com
  • 1 Comments:

    At 1:12 AM, Blogger Jeremy Brendan said...

    I voted for the NDP because I figured either the Bloc or Liberals would win my riding. It was just a vote of conscience, not logic! :)

    I hope you had an OK night. Take it easy! Are you going to meet Barry tomorrow at the train station? Let me know. Peace.

    -JB-

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home