Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Monday, June 14, 2004

I've been in school nonstop for the past 16 years, not counting kindergarden. As much as I get stressed out and annoyed with it, it will definately be a shock once I finish. There are times when I wonder if it's worth it. Will I get a better job with it?? Today I understood partially why I'm in school. Welcome to the world of minimum wage! It's not the minimum wage that is annoying. It's when someone explains mopping a floor to you as if it's brain surgery.

It wouldn't surprise me if being spoken to in imperatives (commands, orders) produces negative brain brain waves!! It can get to one after a while, but the easiest way to pass it is to smile and be super compliant. It works for me (just like hooked on phonics).

Nothing else is new, except for being constantly being asked my age at work (l'histoire de ma vie!!)

Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home