Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Sunday, June 20, 2004

It's the morning and I'm at Mercury's. It's nice not having to go to work today but it sucks that my hours keep on diminishing. Originally I had nearly 40 hours scheduled but as the week went down, my hours diminished to barely 30! It's annoying, barely enough to live off of. Don't have a clue how I'll save any to pay for next year's school. That government had better be generous, but looking at who will win (Liberal or Conservatives), it doesn't sound too hopeful.

I made a mistake at work yesterday. Out of the kindness of my heart I let a homeless lady use our bathrooms. Well 20 minutes later, she was still in there. I knocked and knocked. Finally I had to open the door to see if she was okay. It turned out she had passed out on it. It sounds crazy but it was true. She wouldn't wake up and the guy I was working with had to phone the police and ambulances. It was nuts. I was told never to let a homeless person use our toilets. I was just trying to be nice...

Okay, that's enough writing for now. My ranting could go on, but I won't.

Later!

1 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sucks that your hours keep diminishing! -Jane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home