Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Friday, June 25, 2004

I'm voting bloc- 'cause Duceppe is hot (for an old guy)!! In my riding I'd rather help bloc win anyways. I definately don't want the conservatives to win but the liberals are not great either. Besides I won't live in Quebec forever so for now it's in my best interest to vote for them. They have a good platform, I'm just not into the sovernity thing so much.

Tender Loving Firth: Sorry about letting you down. I forgot about the airport until it was too late. The renovations have begun here and it was chaotic. (I had to move 20 2X4's just to get the phone out of the office) I am confined to the west wing of the flat and sleep deprived.

Well gotta travail in the am, so good night!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home