Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

I woke up to pouring rain hitting against my window screen. When I lifted the curtain to close the window a bit, I saw guys walking in the alley. It was 3 am and caught me off guard. When I woke up again, it was to the the rythms of elementary children playing baseball. St Henri can be so eery at night and so "normal" in the day!!

I finally learned the cheeseburger song. Now I need to convince Phil to let me busk with him. I think it could be fun, especially infront of a McDo!!!

Okay, that's all. Back to "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance"- a great book. It's more about life and less about motorcycles. Read it!!

1 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you're enjoying the book Critter discarded so unjustly. I'll talk to Phil and see if he's still busking tomorrow.

Take it easy!
-JB-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home