Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Monday, June 21, 2004

I never understood Plato's allegory of the cave better than I do now. Basically I have been given knowledge and I now see things on another dimension. Things that I once saw as comfortable, now annoy me. It's difficult to say more than that. But it's nothing bad and it has to do with our neighbours down south of the border. (Uncle Sam)


Renovations this week!! Wednesday, the walls of my room will be stripped and insulated, and hopefully better protect me from Montreal's winters!! Luckily, our landlord is paying for it all and doing it, all I have to do is stay out of his way and sleep in another room for a week. It shouldn't be too hard- I don't sleep here that much anymore!!

Another mystery is why my internet is working. Maybe Sprint does support Cyberglobe?! Too late, I've switched to sympatico.

Well gotta sleep a bit do I can meet Mercury in the morning:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home