Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Cabin fever!

Our flat is still in the midst of being renovated. It is quite claustraphobic feeling. The living room, kitchen, laura's and crystal's room are all that we have left!! (for now) I wonder how Terrence and Bag did it having the 10 people they did on Durocher lastyear. I've taken up sanctuary in the basement, which was quite cozy. There were no mice and it was chilly- just the way I like to sleep. I wonder if it's possible to become a hermit, I feel way too territorial, which is what living alone can do to you.

By the way, I didn't end up voting for the bloc- attractive older man. I just couldn't do it...

It's early and I'm gonna attempt to jog, a great way to spend a day off.

8 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you girls call me? Thanks.

Jane

 
At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MARI I FUCKING MISS YOU!!!! PLEASE OHH GOD PLEASE CALL ME!!!!!!!

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MARI I FUCKING MISS YOU!!!! PLEASE OHH GOD PLEASE CALL ME!!!!!!!

-BAz

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MARI I FUCKING MISS YOU!!!! PLEASE OHH GOD PLEASE CALL ME!!!!!!!

-BAz

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MARI I FUCKING MISS YOU!!!! PLEASE OHH GOD PLEASE CALL ME!!!!!!!

-BAz

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MARI I FUCKING MISS YOU!!!! PLEASE OHH GOD PLEASE CALL ME!!!!!!!

-BAz

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MARI I FUCKING MISS YOU!!!! PLEASE OHH GOD PLEASE CALL ME!!!!!!!

-BAz

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger nomorespots said...

I've just found you site after doing research for **NoMoreSpots**. www.nomoresports.co.uk is an Acne Treatment resource site that may have further information of interest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home