Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Thursday, June 17, 2004

A beautiful day off- my job is to keep Mercury awake till he gets on that via train headed for Matapedia. I switched my phone to Sprint so I am without internet for 5 business days. Sprint never told me they wouldn't support my net with cyberglobe. To switch back to Bell would involve a begging fee, so I am forced to join another corporation- Sympatico (for the net). But it's unlimited and cheaper than Cyberglobe (no extra bills for uploading/downloading charges). I roped them into giving me a deal. But, still need to inform the roomies... don't think they'll mind.

I'm also suppossed to busk with my bro and Merc!! He's taking his sweet time to get here. Last I heard the Lyons girlz are in Rome and are heading to Amsterdam where they will stay with my dad's friend. Maybe they'll smoke a j for boy!! Maybe they'll make some extra cash... hehe nah, I'm kidding:)

Well that's all... Apparently I look portugese, according to the old hotel employee that frequents my cafe. I guess that's another language for me to learn, on top of spanish, mandarin and german. Still my French ain't perfect, but working in the city helps!!

Adios:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home