Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Saturday, May 01, 2004

Ooooh Rotty!!

Just baked a banana bread (homemade). Of course, it tastes best the day after you make it, so I haven't touched it. I'm also doing laundry and I cleaned. I'm an awful sight, wearing a flowery apron and these blue capris with orange/white/yellow polka dots!

Paige left this morning and we walked over to say goodbye before there was light! It was weird to be awake and on my way to do something while drunks staggered home. But the city is quite peaceful at 5 am. It's no Matapedia but it's so quiet during its early hours.

Off I shall head to Mercury's party, polka-dot pants and all:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home