Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Monday, May 24, 2004

Oooh Rotty!
It appears that I'm updating my blog as often as I shower!! Some of you will get it!!

What's new??

My dad and brother paid me a visit this weekend. It was nice, good food and since mom wasn't there, there was no fighting:) After this week my job hunting shall begin... I've finally accepted the fact that I'm stuck in the city all summer and I'll try to make the most of it. Plus I'll get to be outdoors (hopefully) for the canoe trip that a bunch of us are planning. We want to canoe down the Restigouche river from Kedgwick.

I can't really write too much more cuz I have a headache, too much staring at the computer screen.

Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home