Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Thursday, April 15, 2004

My parents went hitchhiking..... Yesterday!

My parents and Jeremy are currently in the States, on the West Coast. They called me yesterday to tell me that they hitched!! Oooooh Rotty!!! Everytime I hitched during the summers, they yelled at me and told me not to!! But it turns out they took a ferry somewhere and ended up hitching on the other side , because they hadn't brought the car on the ferry!!

This is inspiring!! Brings me back to my hitchhiking adventures!! And now they can't say a thing when I hitchhike. (Lead by example)

Well that's all... Gonna wash some dishes since I have no exam tomorrow and the girls do.

Adios:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home