Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Being a lazy lout!

I'm not sure why I'm writing?! I sat down here to write- psycholinguistics paper! But I've been listening to my girlie music and msning to Phil and Merc. My matinee idol is having a rough time. One word- corporations!! His cheap restaurant won't hire a security guard, they only have one on weekends (the same guard who's from Gaspe and who offered me a drive home). And he has to deal with drunken unruly Americans!!

I jogged home from the gym tonight... It felt like a cold summer day (not really like summer at all). Makes me wonder how I'll deal with the Montreal summer weather?? I'm still tempted to head West. A summer without hiking, without nature... Scares me:( Maybe I'll just hitch out for a vacance to take advantage of the peaks. It could work...

That's why my title is "hiking, traveling, dreaming"!! But I am serious. If I had any chance to get out of this dirty city I would. I'll never be a city mouse (sigh)...

Back to reality... Paper to write

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home