Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

We just finished family game night in the cold water flat
My hair is greasy and coated with fat
I went to the gym to do a step class
We got a new roomie- a Scottish Lass
Crissy is sleeping, her room is dark
When springtime arrives, I'll take Smiley to the park:)
Mercury's upset, he needs a good friend
For the most part, we share the same taste in men.
I'm dreading my oral on Sunday afternoon
The bags under my eyes make me resemble a raccoon
Instead of wasting my time on here
Into the shower I shall disappear!!!

*****
Apologies for the rhyming poem. I just wanted to try something else. The days are flying by and my deadlines are creeping up. Can't wait till my 311 class is over!

Bonne Nuit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home