Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Monday, March 29, 2004

I wrote this today in class. Warning: it rhymes.

******************
My heart races fast,
I'm in psycholinguistics class.
The coffee got me wired,
But my brain is so tired.
All morning, I did my slave work in the lab,
Stamping and photocopying for hours can get pretty drab!
My prof is teaching- verbs constrain semantic events,
Wondering what I'll eat for dinner is making me tense!
It's Monday night, might watch the OC,
I wanna go home but it's not 6:30
Now the prof has caught my attention,
I'll listen to the rest of the lecture- nothing else to mention
Now,I have something to add to my blog,
Spring is here, time to unwrap the dogs! (Inside joke.... As a child I thought that the shrubs wrapped up for winter were actually dogs... Phil should get this!)

@->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home