Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Thursday, February 19, 2004

There's some people in this world that are so powerful. By power, I don't mean filthy rich people like Bill Gates and I'm not talking about those strongmen competitions. I mean the type of person that can change your mood. Have you ever been in a great mood and then due to any kind of interaction with someone, your mood changed. That's what I call power. Of course it can work in another way when someone cheers you up.

Not sure what I'm writing about- just a thought. Yah, so our reading week is almost here. I might be heading to Quebec city. It's not Cuba but I'll be able to see my friends from Emerald Lake!

My mom broke her toe!!! Okay maybe it's not that funny!

Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home