Hiking, Travelling and Dreaming

This was intended to be my thoughts on travelling, but I'll have to tame my wanderlust for a while longer....

Friday, February 27, 2004

Home Alone

The girls are gone on a ski trip and Woman's gone to Quebec. I wanted to go but the lab is starting testing and they need me to work. It's man vs. nature right now. That's my conflict. Myself against the cold water flat, which I might add is very warm at the moment. Thank you Mr. Sun. Oh Mr Sun, sun, Mr golden Sun, won't you please shine down on me!

I swear it's a natural high I'm at right now!! I hope I don't sound too crazy! It's like spring is here almost. Very pleasant being outside.

I really have nothing else to say! I should get back to cleaning my room so I can head to Merc's place! Then step class, then back there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home